Friday, April 6, 2012

Week Two: Learning French is Harder Than It Looks...

Especially if you are just looking. After two weeks of attempting to learn French through reading and flashcards, I have decided that visually is not the way to go while learning a language. Not only do you need a fine mix of visual and audio, but based of a test I took for my sister's science project, I learn better audio. This basically means I've been doing this all wrong. So, starting next Friday, I will be reinforcing my discoveries by listening to podcasts while following along on paper, visually. Hopefully this is the solution to my language learning.... Issues.... Emma

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't my science fair test interesting?! Nice singing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I had the same problem with sign language! It is harder than it looks... Gracias for the tip, Emma!

    ReplyDelete