Friday, March 23, 2012

Week One!

And the journey begins! Every Friday in Humanities is our time to teach ourselves something new, or work on a project of our own design. Whatever you want to learn, this is your time to learn it! Big companies, such as Google, give their employees 20% of their time to come up with a project of their own design, and execute it! For my 20% I am working towards being able to hold a conversation (using common greetings and phrases) in french. In order to reach my goal, I have checked out library books in learning french, such as 'French Demystified' and 'Painless French'. For my first week I used flash cards to study words and phrases labeled as 'My life' (such as hair color or your name). I hope that I can use podcasts to learn french... Anyone know any good ones? SIGNED EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment